Miyuki 11/0 Delicas
Miyuki seed beads from Japan are the highest quality seed beads on the market today. The 11/0 Delicas precision made, cylinder shaped beads uniform in size, colour and finish.
The uniformity of size and large center hole makes these beads ideal of precision projects such as loom weaving, peyote stitch, brick stitch, square stitch and herringbone stitch where you need to be able to pass your needle through the bead multiple times. For these style of projects pair the beads with threads such as Fireline, WildFire, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
These seed beads are also suitable for use in embroidery, for fringe, spacers beads in jewellery or string as-is for very delicate jewellery.
Length 1.3mm, Diameter 1.5mm, Hole 0.86mm
These beads are available in reusable tubes or in bags.
- 6.6gm Tube contains approximately 1300 - 1350 Beads
- 6.8gm Tube contains approximately 1350 - 1400 Beads
- 7.2gm Tube contains approximately 1400 - 1500 Beads
- 25gm Bag contains approximately 5000 Beads
- 50gm Bag contains approximately 10000 Beads
- 100gm Bag contains approximately 20000 Beads