Miyuki 8/0 Delica Hex Cut
Miyuki seed beads from Japan are the highest quality seed beads on the market today. The 8/0 Hex Cut Delicas are precision made with angled edges that allow them to capture and reflect light beautifully, they The uniformity of size and large center hole makes these beads ideal of precision projects such as loom weaving, peyote stitch, brick stitch, square stitch and herringbone stitch where you need to be able to pass your needle through the bead multiple times. For these style of projects pair the beads with threads such as Fireline, WildFire, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
These beads are available in reusable tubes or in bags.
- 6.8gm Tube contains approximately 230 - 260 Beads
- 20gm Tube contains approximately 760 - 800 Beads
- 50gm Bag contains approximately 1500 Beads
- 100gm Bag contains approximately 3600 Beads
- 200gm Bag contains approximately 7200 Beads.
Downloadable Miyuki Colour Charts can be found here
Patterns featuring Delica Hex Cut Beads can be found here