Miyuki 11/0 Delica Hex Cut
This is a catalogue of Miyuki Beads available from Banjos Bead House & our Suppliers.
Miyuki seed beads from Japan are the highest quality seed beads on the market today. The 11/0 Hex Cut Delicas are precision made with angled edges that allow them to capture and reflect light beautifully, they The uniformity of size and large center hole makes these beads ideal of precision projects such as loom weaving, peyote stitch, brick stitch, square stitch and herringbone stitch where you need to be able to pass your needle through the bead multiple times. For these style of projects pair the beads with threads such as Fireline, WildFire, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
These beads are available in reusable tubes or in bags.
- 7.2gm Tube contains approximately 1600 - 1700 Beads
- 21gm Tube contains approximately 2270 - 2370 Beads
- 25gm Bag contains approximately 5750 Beads
- 50gm Bag contains approximately 11500 Beads
- 100gm Bag contains approximately 23000 Beads
- 250gm Bag contains approximately 27500 Beads