Miyuki 7mm Magatama Beads
Miyuki seed beads from Japan are the highest quality seed beads on the market today. The 7mm x 4mm Magatamas are a drop style bead, with a bit more surface area to them than a regular drop. They are often described as a fringe beads due to their use on the ends of beaded fringe. They are a perfect bead to add a a little bit of texture to your design. The uniformity of size and large hole makes these beads ideal for projects where you need to be able to pass your needle through the bead multiple times, pair the beads with threads such as Fireline, WildFire, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
These beads are available in reusable tubes or in bags.
- 8.5gm Tube contains approximately 68 Beads
- 25gm Bag contains approximately 200 Beads
- 50gm Bag contains approximately 400 Beads
- 100gm Bag contains approximately 800 Beads
- 250gm Bag ontains approximately 2000 Beads
Downloadable Miyuki Colour Charts can be found here