Miyuki 6mm Bugle Beads - BGL2
A collection of Miyuki 6mm Bugle Beads available from Banjos Bead House, if you are after a colour that is not shown please contact us.
Miyuki seed beads from Japan are the highest quality seed beads on the market today. The 6mm bugle beads (BGL2) are slender glass seed beads which are medium in length 6mm Bugle beads are often preferred for beaded fringe and bead embroidery, as well as for ladder and brick stitch designs. 6mm bugle beads measure 6mm x 1.5mm with a hole size of .8mm. The uniformity of size and large center hole makes these beads ideal of precision projects where you need to be able to pass your needle through the bead multiple times. For these style of projects pair the beads with threads such as Fireline, WildFire, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
These beads are available in reusable tubes or in bags.
- 17gm Tube contains approximately 695 - 705 Beads
- 10gm Bag / Container contains approximately 410 Beads - Limited Availability
- 50gm Bag contains approximately 2065 Beads
- 100gm Bag contains approximately 4130 Beads
- 250gm Bag contains approximately 10325 Beads
Downloadable Miyuki Colour Charts can be found here