Welcome to Banjos Bead House!
We look forward to serving you online or in our retail store at 3 Bells Road, Oatlands NSW. We aim to:
- always provide exceptional customer service
- help you find what you need to complete your project - we have taken a catalogue approach to our website so you can see what is available beyond what we currently hold in stock
- source quality beads and findings that are interesting and different
- assist you to learn new skills - we have a range of classes available from beginner to advanced
- inspire you with our range of jewellery and gifts
- create custom design and bridal pieces that will delight
- meet the "bling" needs of our dance and physie customers - we have a large range of sew on and stick on crystal in stock and can assist with design and attachement
- provide great experiences to encourage children to express their creativity - we hold school holday classes and birthday parties for children
Store Hours: Tuesdays 10am - 4pm; Wednesdays 10am - 5pm; Thursdays 10am - 6pm; Fridays 10am - 4pm; Saturdays 10am - 4pm; Sundays and Mondays by appointment
From Our Blog
Author: Lynda Taylor Date Posted: 4 November 2015
Many of our customers have concerns about metal allergies. Lynda is also a metal allergy sufferer. Metal allergies are very commonly due to particular metal additives: lead, nickel and cadmium. To reduce the likelihood of metal allergy Lynda sources metal findings, chain and other items that are lead, nickel and cadmium free. We also stock TierraCast findings which are made from pewter and have met the highest non-allergenic standard, the European standard.
All silver and silver plated items will tarnish if not cleaned and stored properly. Tarnish is a result of chemicals in the air; products such as moistur...